Texas Roadhouse butter
Texas Roadhouse butter is fantastic on dinner rolls, sweet potatoes, banana bread, cinnamon buns, pancakes, waffles, or really anything you want to top with sweet butter.
We enjoy going to Texas Roadhouse for dinner. The warm buns and butter are my preferred component of the meal. The butter from Texas Roadhouse is amazing!
Considering that the closest restaurant is 45 minutes away, I made the decision to try to make a copycat Texas Roadhouse butter.
I love this cinnamon honey butter! I’ll be the first to say that the bread rolls disappeared soon after the images were taken. This recipe is so simple to prepare and such a delicious treat!
Additionally, it tastes fantastic.
Texas Roadhouse butter Ingredients
- room temperature 1 stick unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup of granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon honey, with more to taste.
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon, with more as desired
- Mix all ingredients together until well combined.
- I started by hand mixing the ingredients in a bowl with a spatula. Everything was quickly poured into our KitchenAid Mixer by me. Everything was quickly mixed with the KitchenAid mixer.
- I started with a tablespoon of honey and a teaspoon of cinnamon and adjusted the amount to my liking. I used more cinnamon than the recipe called for because I really like the flavor.
- The cinnamon butter is kept in the refrigerator. Although I’ve heard of people leaving it out on the counter, I prefer to keep it in the refrigerator.
- If you want it to be sweeter, you can add extra honey and cinnamon.
- You should utilize your mixer’s cover if you have one. When you turn on your mixer, this will prevent the powdered sugar from flying all over the place.
- We warm up freezer rolls in the oven right before dinner and serve them with the butter. For savoring this sweet cinnamon honey butter, they are ideal.