Thai Garlic Fried Shrimp
Thai Garlic Fried Shrimp – Shrimp stir-fried with red chile, garlic, and other delectable aromatics and seasonings in a quick, simple, flavorful, and spicy recipe.
This is excellent for a weeknight meal or lunch because it only needs a short amount of time to prepare. Your eyes will roll to the back of your head at the deliciousness of this 15-minute dish.
It’s quite simple to cook this stir-fried shrimp in a Thai style. Simply place the shrimp in a bowl, then sprinkle it with cornstarch. after which pan-frying them until pink, curled, and crispy. Then take out of the pan. Lastly, sauté the aromatics in the remaining oil. Add the shrimp back in after seasoning with sugar, fish sauce, and sesame oil. Thai garlic shrimp are prepared in this manner.
Despite the fact that there are a lot of Thai garlic shrimp recipes online, this one makes the tastiest Thai shrimp stir fry ever! I am not kidding. It’s so delicious that I almost finished the entire plate by myself. The sugar and fish sauce give the flavor a wonderful balance. Definitely worth a shot if you enjoy shrimp!
Thai Garlic Fried Shrimp Ingredients
- 330 grams of giant-size, peeled, and deveined shrimp
- coarsely chopped half a red chili pepper and one stalk of green onion
- Sliced shallot, one
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 3 thin pieces of ginger
- Cornstarch, 1/4 cup
- 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 1.5 teaspoons fish sauce
- Sesame oil, 1/2 tsp.
- 1/2 teaspoon of white sugar
- Remove the shrimp from its shell. If you want, you can leave the tails on.
- The shrimp should go into a bowl. Using a paper towel, dry the shrimp.
- Then, incorporate the cornstarch until each shrimp is coated. The bowl will still contain starch.
- 2 tablespoons of cooking oil should be added to a medium-sized pan. Lower the shrimp into the pan with care, and fry them on both sides for three to four minutes until they are pink, curled, and crispy.
- Place the shrimp on a plate after removing them from the pan.
- The remaining oil should be added to the same pan over medium heat, followed by the red chili pepper, green onions, shallot, garlic, and ginger. Fry for three minutes.
- Add the shrimp once more, followed by the sugar, fish sauce, and sesame oil. Toss it around. Serve hot and enjoy! Remove from heat.