THAI RED CURRY NOODLE SOUP
Thai Red Curry Noodle Soup consists of bite-sized pieces of delicate chicken, rice noodles, cilantro, basil, and lime juice, and is bursting with flavor!
Thai Red Curry Noodle Soup Ingredients
- Olive oil, 1 tbsp
- 1 1/2 pounds of 1-inch-thick pieces of boneless, skinless chicken breast
- freshly ground black pepper and kosher salt, to taste
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- 1 diced red bell pepper 1 diced onion
- Red curry paste, 3 tablespoons
- 1 tablespoon of ginger, freshly grated
- Six cups of reduced-sodium chicken broth
- Coconut milk, 1 (13.5 ounce) can
- 1/8 of a package of rice noodles
- 10 ml of fish sauce
- Brown sugar, 2 tablespoons
- 3 sliced thin green onions
- 1/2 cup freshly chopped cilantro leaves
- 14 cup of freshly chopped basil leaves
- freshly squeezed lime juice, 2 tablespoons
- In a large stockpot or Dutch oven, heat olive oil over medium heat. To taste, season the chicken with salt and pepper. Add chicken to the stockpot and cook until brilliant, around 2-3 minutes; place aside.
- Include onion, bell pepper, and garlic. Cook, stirring occasionally, for three to four minutes or until tender.
- Stir in the ginger and red curry paste until fragrant, about one minute.
- Scrape any browned bits from the bottom of the pot as you stir in the coconut milk and chicken broth.
- Mix in the chicken. Make it boil; Cook, stirring occasionally, for approximately ten minutes at a low heat.
- Brown sugar, fish sauce, and rice noodles are stirred in until the noodles are tender, about 5 minutes.
- Take off the heat; Add the lime juice, basil, cilantro, and green onions; season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve right away.