TURKEY TACO SALAD MEAL PREP
Turkey taco salad meal prep is considerably healthier now that you’ve planned your meals for the whole week! lower calorie count and lower cost!
Tacos are one of your favorite foods, and why wouldn’t you be? you’re in for a genuine delight here.
because we have a kit here for turkey taco salad to take.
A healthier alternative to taco Tuesdays.
But skinny taco Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday are already planned and prepared for you.
The fact that your premium toppings and greens are packaged separately is one of the best parts of meal prep.
Therefore, there is no soot, mush, or anything else.
Simply a freshly prepared taco salad at your fingertips!
Additionally, no dressing is required here.
There are plenty of items here, including Greek yogurt, pico de gallo, shredded Mexican blend cheese, and lime juice.
However, if you’re feeling adventurous, top the dish with avocado slices or guacamole just before serving.
Turkey taco salad meal prep Ingredients
- Olive oil, 1 tbsp
- 1 1/2 pounds of turkey meat
- 1 package (1.25) of taco seasoning
- 6 cups of romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1/2 cup pico de gallo, either homemade or purchased
- Greek yogurt, 6 teaspoons
- Mexican blend cheese, shredded, in 6 teaspoons
- wedges cut from 1 lime
- In a large stockpot or Dutch oven, heat olive oil to a medium-high temperature. Add ground turkey and cook until the turkey has sautéed, around 3-5 minutes, making a point to disintegrate the turkey as it cooks; Add taco seasoning by stirring. Remove any extra fat.
- Pack sandwich bags with romaine lettuce.
- Place turkey, romaine lettuce, pico de gallo, Greek yogurt, cheese, and lime in meal prep containers. Add cheese, Greek yogurt, and pico de gallo to 2-ounce jello shot cups with lids.