Vegan Cauliflower Soup with Roasted Red Peppers
Vegan Cauliflower Soup with Roasted Red Peppers is a wholesome, delectable soup! In about an hour, you can make this simple soup dish from scratch.
I won’t lie; soup season is in full swing over here, and I’m loving it! I prepare homemade soup at least once a week (often twice) during the fall and winter, and we eat it for warm lunches and dinners on chilly days. My most recent favorite soup to prepare is this vegan cauliflower soup with roasted red peppers, and I know you’ll adore it just as much as we do!
For years, I’ve adored creamy soups with roasted red peppers, but I’ve always known that creamy soups include a lot of heavy cream. Without the use of any dairy, my amazing vegan version is incredibly creamy and tasty. And each bowl only contains 130 calories!
Vegan Cauliflower Soup with Roasted Red Peppers Ingredients
- 1 large head of washed, chopped cauliflower
- Cut in half 5 large red peppers after removing the stems and cores.
- Salt and pepper, two tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 cloves of minced garlic and 1 big onion
- a half-teaspoon of dried thyme
- smoked paprika, 1 teaspoon
- Vegetable stock, 5 cups (can use chicken stock, if desired)
- Your oven should be heated to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine the salt and pepper, one tablespoon of olive oil, and the pieces of red pepper and cauliflower on a large baking sheet.
- Roast at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 25 minutes.
- Heat the remaining tablespoon of olive oil in a large pot over medium-low heat when the vegetables are almost done roasting.
- Cook the onion, garlic, thyme, and paprika until translucent before adding the other ingredients.
- Add the simmered vegetables, alongside the vegetable stock, and mix well to join.
- Puree in batches after cooking for about 15 minutes (or using a handheld blender).
- If desired, top with a dollop of coconut cream.