Vegan cauliflower tacos
Vegan cauliflower tacos – The ideal comfort food is garlic vegan yogurt sauce! They’re really crispy, simple to make, and absolutely delicious!
Vegan cauliflower tacos Ingredients
For the cauliflower wings:
- 1 small head of cauliflower
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond or soy milk
- 1/4 cup water,
- 1/3 cup panko bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons paprika powder
- 1 cup BBQ sauce or Frank’s Red Hot Buffalo Wings sauce
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha sauce (optional)
- 1/4 cup salt
- 1/4 cup pepper
For the tacos:
- 6 medium corn or flour tortillas
- 1 small head of romaine lettuce
- 1/4 of a small red cabbage sliced into stripes,
- 1 avocado cut into stripes
- lime juice
- sriracha sauce
- green onions cut into rings, and fresh cilantro
For the vegan yogurt garlic sauce:
- 1 cup of unsweetened coconut or soy yogurt made from plants
- minced garlic from 1 to 2 cloves, salt, and pepper
- The oven should be at 350 °F.
- Combine the flour, plant-based milk, water, garlic power, paprika powder, salt, and black pepper in a large bowl.
- The cauliflower should be cut into bite-sized pieces. Dip the florets completely into the batter to coat them. For a gluten-free version, skip this step and roll them in panko breadcrumbs instead of all-purpose flour. The cauliflower florets should be placed on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Avoid stacking them one on top of the other.25 minutes of baking time
- Dip them in the BBQ sauce after being removed from the oven. Apply evenly. Return the items to the baking sheet. Before coating the cauliflower wings, drizzle a little sriracha sauce on top or add it to the BBQ sauce if you want them to be spicier. Bake an additional 25 minutes.
- For the yogurt garlic sauce, consolidate all fixings and season with salt and pepper.
- On soft tortillas, arrange the cauliflower wings, red cabbage, green onions, lettuce, cilantro, and avocado. Serve with the yogurt-garlic sauce and additional sriracha sauce (optional) and drizzle with fresh lime juice. Enjoy!
Calories: 253kcal | Carbohydrates: 48g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 1579mg | Potassium: 431mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 500IU | Vitamin C: 53.6mg | Calcium: 70mg | Iron: 2.5mg