Vegan Garlic Pasta with Roasted Cajun Cauliflower
Vegan Garlic Pasta with Roasted Cajun Cauliflower. Cauliflower is roasted with a homemade Cajun spice mixture and served with a simple, creamy garlic sauce. Pasta, penne. Recipe for vegan garlic pasta. perhaps gluten-free and nut-free
Easy Pasta is simple to prepare and makes a delicious supper. Put the cauliflower in the oven to bake after tossing it with a Cajun spice mixture. Pasta is boiled, sauce is simmered to thicken, and then the pasta is folded in. Combine everything and top with basil or parsley. Perfect!
Vegan Garlic Pasta with Roasted Cajun Cauliflower Ingredients
- 1 little head of floretized cauliflower three large cups
- oil, 2 teaspoons
- 2 teaspoons paprika (I use 1/4 teaspoon (0.25 teaspoon) or more cayenne) 1 teaspoon sweet mild paprika and 1 teaspoon smoked hot paprika
- 1/2 tsp (0.5 tsp) (0.5 tsp) freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 tsp (0.5 tsp) (0.5 tsp) smoked paprika or extra red pepper flakes
- 0.5 teaspoons of dried thyme
- Dried oregano, 1 teaspoon
- Garlic powder, 1 teaspoon
- 1/8 teaspoon (0.25 teaspoon) onion powder
- 1/4 to 1/2 tsp of salt (depending on liking)
Garlic Sauce Pasta for Vegan Garlic Pasta with Roasted Cajun Cauliflower:
- 8 ounces of gluten-free penne, divided into 2 tablespoons,
- 2 cups and 3 minced garlic cloves (473.18 ml) Unsweetened non-dairy milk options include almond or soymilk, or for a creamier option, cashew milk.
- To make gluten-free, use 1 tablespoon of wheat or rice flour.
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch or arrowroot starch
- 10 roasted garlic cloves (or saute another 3 cloves instead)
- 0.5 to 1 teaspoons of smoked paprika
- large dashes of various herbs like basil, sage, oregano, and 1/4 teaspoon (0.25 teaspoon) or more dried thyme
- a teaspoon of nutritious yeast
- For garnish, add 0.5 teaspoon or more salt and 1/2 to 3/4 teaspoon of basil or parsley.
- Lemon juice and black pepper or cayenne for garnish
- Add the cauliflower florets to a large bowl and preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Use a spatula to mix or your hands to rub in the oil.
- Combine the components of the cajun spice blend in a small bowl. If using mild paprika, add a little more. Toss the sprinkles over the cauliflower florets to coat use at least 1.5 tbsp of the ready-made cajun blend).
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
Garlic Pasta for Vegan Garlic Pasta with Roasted Cajun Cauliflower:
- Prepare the pasta according to the package’s directions, drain it, and set it aside.
- In a skillet, heat the oil to medium-low heat. Cook, stirring frequently, for three to four minutes, or until the minced garlic is golden.
- In the meantime, blend the remaining ingredients, excluding the garnish, until smooth. Include in the pan. Turn the heat up to medium.
- Stir the sauce around as it comes to a boil. Taste and carefully adjust the flavor and salt. Cook for an additional two minutes. For more flavor, you can also add some cajun blend to the sauce. Add the pasta by hand. Cover and let sit for two minutes after removing the heat.
- Place the warm baked Cajun cauliflower on top before serving. Sprinkle with lemon juice, some cayenne or pepper, and chopped basil or parsley.