Velvety Garlic & Roasted Red Pepper Pasta
Velvety Garlic & Roasted Red Pepper Pasta – Penne cooked in gluten-free garlic and roasted red pepper pasta sauce and coated in it. Only ten ingredients are needed to make this dish, and the majority of them are likely already in your kitchen!
Who would have thought that the word “luscious” would be so descriptive of pasta? That’s vegan pasta!
This Garlic & Roasted Red Pepper Pasta could not be described any better. In addition to being simple to prepare and insanely delicious, it is velvety, creamy, and delicious.
In all, you can make this pasta in about 20 minutes using mostly things from your pantry that you probably already have on hand. What’s in our star sauce?
Velvety Garlic & Roasted Red Pepper Pasta cooked and covered in a rich, silky sauce made with roasted red peppers and garlic. With just 10 ingredients in total, the majority of which you probably already have on hand, you can prepare this recipe in just 20 minutes!
Velvety Garlic & Roasted Red Pepper Pasta Ingredients
- Olive oil, 1 tablespoon (15 ml).
- 4 smashed garlic cloves
- two tablespoons (33 g) tomato juice
- 1/4 cup dried oregano
- Wipe the oil off of three whole, roasted red peppers, then roughly slice them.
- 1 cup (240 ml) (240 ml) stevia-free almond milk
- Water, 1/2 (120 ml) cup
- 2 tablespoons of all-purpose gluten-free flour
- nutritional yeast or vegan parmesan, 1/4 cup (15 g)
- 1 pound of vegan and gluten-free penne noodles (or pasta type of your choice)
- Red Chili Flakes are an optional topping.
- Follow the pasta package’s instructions to make it. Drain the cooked food and set it aside.
- In a large skillet or saucepan, warm olive oil. Sauté for one minute before adding the garlic. Cook for a further minute before adding the oregano and tomato paste. Mix the diced red peppers together.
- Stir in the flour, nutritional yeast/parmesan, almond milk, and water to combine.
- Transfer the sauce to a blender and process for a few seconds until it resembles whipped cream.
- Return the creamed sauce to the skillet or pan. Add the cooked pasta and stir until it is fully coated in sauce.
- Enjoy the dish topped with red chili flakes! In the refrigerator, store leftovers in an airtight container for two to three days.
- You can use vegetable stock or water instead of almond milk.
- Use milk that hasn’t been sweetened at all.