White bean and kale soup
White bean and kale soup come together quickly with items from the cupboard and fresh vegetables. When you want a full, filling dinner, this is the ideal quick and simple recipe!
White bean and kale soup Ingredients
- Extra virgin olive oil, 1 tablespoon
- 1 diced yellow onion
- 4 minced garlic cloves
- 1 cup of celery, sliced
- 1 cup of carrot slices
- Oregano, dry, 1 teaspoon
- one tablespoon of dried thyme
- one tablespoon of dried sage
- 3 cups of veggie broth
- White beans from three (15 oz) cans, drained and rinsed
- 15-ounce can of full-fat coconut milk
- 3 cups of kale, chopped
- vinegar, 1 tablespoon (apple cider, white wine, red wine, balsamic)
- Halal salt
- fresh peppercorns
- made-at-home croutons
- chopped fresh parsley
- In a large pot, heat the oil to medium-high heat.
- Add onion, celery and carrots. For eight minutes, cook, stirring frequently.
- Garlic, oregano, thyme, sage, and a good amount of salt and pepper are to be added. Cook for 1 moment, blending habitually.
- White beans, coconut milk, and veggie broth should be added to the pot. Mix thoroughly.
- Blend approximately two cups of the soup mixture in a high-speed blender if desired.
- Bring everything back to a simmer in the blended soup in the pot over medium-high heat.
- Simmer for five minutes at medium heat.
- Blend in the vinegar and kale.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy the dish by topping it with croutons and fresh parsley.
- One of my favorite dishes to prepare in advance is this white bean soup! I like to make a large batch over the weekend so that I always have quick and simple lunches available.
- Storage: You may keep leftover kale soup for up to a week in an airtight container.
Soup leftovers can be frozen for up to three months in an airtight container. The day before reheating, defrost.
- Reheating: In a saucepan over medium heat, reheat soup. Cook thoroughly while stirring often. Before serving, be sure to season with salt and pepper to taste.
Nutrition: Serving Size: Calories: 287 Sugar: 4.1 g Sodium: 295.3 mg Fat: 14.2 g Saturated Fat: 9.9 g Carbohydrates: 32.2 g Fiber: 8.6 g Protein: 10.6 g Cholesterol: 0 mg